Med Lab Diagnostics pH Test Strips 200 ct for Urine and Saliva Body pH Testing (NEW)
Model #: B06XG6MYXD
It's time to find out what your body pH is telling you!
At the hospital laboratory, reagent test strips (chemstrips) are used to help monitor various aspects of the patients' health. Now, you can use the urinalysis pH test strips to monitor your health from the comfort of your own home.
Easy To Use And Understand
Your purchase includes a guide which depicts the clinical significance of body pH in your health and diet. Also included is information about the acidity and alkalinity of certain foods, which will affect your body's pH. The range is always between pH 4.5 and 9.0. To read the results, consult the quick guide for easy instructions, and compare the colors of the two pads on your strip to the color set that most closely matches on the color chart from the barrel.
Fast And Accurate Results
In order to test the acidity and basicity of your saliva or urine, dip the tip of a pH test strip in it for only three seconds and then pull it out. Within 15 seconds, the tip of the pH litmus test strip will change color based on the pH of the liquid you tested. The results are super-fast and accurate, so you don’t have to double check them. These pH test strips give you professional, accurate results without medical equipment.
- QUALITY TESTING: pH Test Strips Urine and Saliva. Quality, Accurate Urinalysis pH Litmus Test Strips
- MONITOR YOUR HEALTH: Check Your Body pH Daily. Monitor Your Health for Early Indications of Disease
- DIET TESTING: Test Your Body's pH and Measure Alkalinity and Acidity of the Foods You Eat
- GET MORE pH STRIPS: You get 200 Quality Urine Strips to Last you Longer.
- pH GUIDE INCLUDED: Detailed pH Informational Booklet and Quick Guide with Easy Instructions for Use
Collect a urine sample in a clean cup and dip the strip in the cup. Shake off excess urine and read results after 15 seconds by carefully comparing the results on the strip to the color chart on the box, barrel, or instruction guide. Make sure to match both pads on the strip to the color pair on the chart that most closely matches your strip. To test saliva: Wait two hours after eating. Spit saliva into a spoon, dip the pH strip into the fluid, and wait 15 seconds to read your pH.